How to Deliver a Presentation That Wins Over the Audience
Does your presentation win over the audience? If it does not, your presentation has failed.
Every day, thousands of presentations fail because they do not persuade or influence the audience to take action. Many presentations convey data but not meaningful information that the audience can use. Other presentations confuse the audience by being vague and convoluted.
In business presentations, when the objective of your presentation is not clear or when the benefit to the audience is not evident,
the sale is not made, the investment is not approved, the go-ahead is not given; the presentation fails.
A winning presentation will make it easy for the audience to grasp the main ideas and lead them to a conclusion.
This workshop will show you how to create and deliver a winning presentation that will win over the audience and get them to take action.
How you will benefit
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Create presentations that will capture the audience's attention
- Approach the different types of audiences with the appropriate presentation
- Prepare presentation materials that will wow the audience
- Maintain eye contact and rapport with the audience, manage nervousness, and speak confidently
- Deliver a winning presentation that will engage and move the audience to action
What you will learn
What you will cover in the 2-day workshop:
- What is a winning presentation?
- The 7 steps in story development
- Know your audience
- Opening: 6 powerful openings you can use
- Body: What content to include and what to exclude
- Closing: Summary, recommendations, questions and answers
- Presentation materials that wow the audience
- How to engage the audience, maintain eye-contact and build rapport with the audience
- How to manage nervousness and use appropriate gestures
- How to use tone, cadence and volume for impact, and how to find your best voice
- How to answer difficult questions convincingly
Who should attend
Managers and business professionals who want to prepare and deliver presentations that will win over the audience and get them to take action.
To attend the workshop
To register and attend the workshop:
- Download the workshop registration form, fill in your name and email address and email the form back to us,
- Contact us by email to register for the workshop.
Contact us if you want to run this workshop in-house for your staff and colleagues.