Communication Skills Workshop
Want to Know How to Communicate Effectively?
Do you know you can kill your career prospects by the way you communicate?
How you speak can make or break your professional image and career. Your communication style affects how your colleagues view your work, your performance and your character.
Since effective communication skills do not come naturally to most people, you need to learn how to communicate effectively.
Attend the workshop. Learn about image and perception, communication styles, what makes communication effective, how to develop your communication skills, and how to speak tactfully to get your message across.
With better communication skills, you will improve your image, deal more effectively with colleagues and supervisors, and become a better manager.
How you will benefit
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand perception and how others perceive you from your communication skills
- Flex your communication style for different audiences and situations
- Apply tact and diplomacy when you communicate with your colleagues
- Improve your image and become a more effective and passionate manager
What you will learn
What you will learn in the workshop:
- Perception, its importance and how others perceive you
- Explore different communication styles and find out what works for you
- The five actions that will make your communication more credible
- Analyse your audience and situations and plan your message
- How to flex your communication style for different audiences and situations
- Communication blocks and how to remove them
- Effective listening skills and how to apply them when communicating with others
- Develop strategies for clear, tactful and diplomatic communication
Who should attend
Managers, executives, supervisors and personal assistants who want to communicate in a more positive, professional and tactful way.
To attend the workshop
To register and attend the workshop:
- Download the workshop registration form, fill in your name and email address and email the form back to us,
- Contact us by email to register for the workshop.
Contact us if you want to run this workshop in-house for your staff and colleagues.